Shipping & Returns
While using ProAirMedical.com, you will not:
- post content of an inappropriate nature on the Sites; violate any laws, third party rights, or any of our policies;
- use ProAirMedical.com, if you are below the age of 18, if you are unable to form legally binding contracts, or if you are temporarily or permanently suspended from ProAirMedical.com;
- manipulate the price of any product or item listed on ProAirMedical.com;
- manipulate or circumnavigate our fees, our billing activities and processes, or fees owed to ProAirMedical.com;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- engage in any action that may weaken or sabotage the User Review or User Ratings System such as exhibiting, importing or exporting Review data off of ProAirMedical.com or by using it for some other purpose not related to ProAirMedical.com;
- transfer your ProAirMedical.com account to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use any form(s) of technology (at our sole discretion) that might cause harm to ProAirMedical.com, or to the interests or property of ProAirMedical.com users;
- duplicate, change, or disseminate content from ProAirMedical.com and our copyrights and trademarks; gather, compile, or in any way collect information about users, including email addresses, without first obtaining such user’s express consent;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a ProAirMedical.com employee or agent, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- register or use any email address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register with ProAirMedical.com.
By submitting communications or content to any part of this Site where such content would be viewable by the public (e.g. posting of a review etc), you are agreeing the such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. Any submission to this Web site will be deemed and remain the property of ProAirMedical.com. You grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted ProAirMedical.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
Usage of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos are copyrighted by and proprietary to (ProAirMedical.com), and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without ProAirMedical.com’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive cache as are necessary to browse the website. The user may also make a single copy of the Content displayed on any page of the website to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of ProAirMedical.com, provided that the user does not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content.
We may also use 3rd party information, photos, or videos from manufacturers for marketing or informational purposes of the products we sell on ProAirMedical.com. Any use of these 3rd party information, photos, or videos by a ProAirMedical.com user will require that they get the appropriate consent from the responsible 3rd party prior to using those 3rd party images or information.
No Medical Advice; No Guarantees
You recognize and agree that the content made available through ProAirMedical.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken and should not in any way be construed as medical advice or counseling or as the practice of medicine or as the creation of a physician-patient relationship with ProAirMedical.com. Users should never use any ProAirMedical.com resources in place of seeking professional advice from a licensed medical practitioner. We make no guarantees, promises, or predictions of success regarding any of the services or resources offered through ProAirMedical.com.
Right To Refuse Service On All Orders
(ProAirMedical.com) reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime at our sole discretion. In the case where we discontinue service we will continue to honor any warranty obligations as required by law.
ProAirMedical.com will ship International orders to all countries except Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Brazil and Spain (due to customs laws).
The customer is responsible for determining, managing and paying any and all taxes and duties associated with an International transaction through ProAirMedical.com. ProAirMedical.com will not pay and cannot quote taxes and duties. We will accept International prescriptions if the customer and prescribing doctor are residents of the same country and the prescription provided meets the guidelines set down by the country of origin. When required, prescriptions do not have to be in English, however we reserve the right to request a translation if deemed necessary. ProAirMedical.com reserves the right to refuse any International order it determines does not meet our requirements.
Warranties will be honored on all products purchased through ProAirMedical.com however the customer is responsible for any and all International shipping charges related to returning an item for repair, replacement, or service and if necessary, any and all International shipping charges for sending it back to the customer.
Limitation of Liability
ProAirMedical.com will not be held responsible by you for other user’s actions or inactions, including things posted by said users. Additionally, in no event shall ProAirMedical.com guarantee constant or secure access to our websites or services, and normal functioning of ProAirMedical.com may be interfered with or disrupted by numerous factors beyond the scope of our control. Also, according to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use of ProAirMedical.com. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to $100.
You agree to release ProAirMedical.com, trustees, officers, agents, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, real or imaginary, arising out of or in any way connected to a dispute with ProAirMedical.com.
Access and Interference
Much of the information on the ProAirMedical.com website is updated in actual time and is exclusive to the owners or is licensed by third parties for our users to ProAirMedical.com. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or any other automated means to access the ProAirMedical.com website for any purpose without first obtaining our express written permission.
You also agree that you will not:
- take any action, in our sole discretion, that imposes or might possibly impose an unreasonable or excessive load on the ProAirMedical.com framework;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from ProAirMedical.com without the prior expressed written permission of ProAirMedical.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere with or try to meddle, tamper, or obstruct the proper and correct functioning of ProAirMedical.com or any activities carried out on ProAirMedical.com; or
- circumvent or use any other method to bypass the security measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to ProAirMedical.com.
If you use this site and create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ProAirMedical.com does sell some products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use ProAirMedical.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ProAirMedical.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, ProAirMedical.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. ProAirMedical.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ProAirMedical.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from ProAirMedical.com are made pursuant to a shipment agreement. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
ProAirMedical.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, ProAirMedical.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please contact us to let us know if you find an error or discrepancy anywhere on ProAirMedical.com.
Insurance and Insurance Claims
ProAirMedical.com does not accept assignment. We are not a provider for any insurance company or health care organization. ProAirMedical.com does not file any insurance claims for any reason.
ABN Notice For Medicare Beneficiaries
ProAirMedical.com sells CPAP equipment to customers for cash. We do not work with private or government based insurers or social benefit programs. We do not accept assignment. ProAirMedical.com is not a Medicare provider nor do we have a Medicare number. Medicare will not reimburse you for purchases you make on ProAirMedical.com.
You agree to indemnify and hold ProAirMedical.com, trustees, officers, agents, directors, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, use of our website, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created between you and ProAirMedical.com by this Agreement.
Except as specifically stated elsewhere, legal notices shall be served on ProAirMedical.com’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to ProAirMedical.com during the registration or ordering process. Notice shall be considered given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Additionally, you may be served legal notice by mail to the address(es) on file with your ProAirMedical.com account. In such case, notice shall be considered given 72 hours after the date of mailing.
Resolution of Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and ProAirMedical.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and ProAirMedical.com agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Ask a Question section. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- Law and Forum for Disputes
– This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Pennsylvania between Pennsylvania residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against MyOxygenStore.com must be resolved by a court located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Montgomery County, Pennsylvania for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes
- Arbitration Option
– AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. You and we agree to submit any dispute arising under this agreement, with the exception of disputes alleging criminal or statutory violations, to binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Better Business Bureau (Binding). A volunteer BBB arbitrator will render a decision that the arbitrator considers to be fair; in doing so, the arbitrator is not required to apply legal principles. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on both you and us, and judgment on the decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All administrative fees for the arbitration will be paid by the business. Further information about BBB arbitration may be obtained by calling the BBB Serving New Jersey at 609-588-0808. This Agreement to Arbitrate affects important legal rights. Neither of us will be able to go to court for disputes that must be arbitrated.
- Improperly Filed Claims
– All claims you bring against ProAirMedical.com must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section, ProAirMedical.com may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1000, provided that ProAirMedical.com has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement and set forth additional terms and conditions that are related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed at any time. Changes take effect at the time they are posted on ProAirMedical.com. When you use various services on ProAirMedical.com, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to those services. All such rules or policies posted on ProAirMedical.com are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles and headings in this Agreement are for reference or convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect and in no way limit the scope or extent of such section. Failure of ProAirMedical.com to take action in regards to a violation of this Agreement by you or others in no way waives our rights to take action with respect to subsequent or similar violations. In no way do we guarantee that we will take action against all violations of this Agreement. ProAirMedical.com is located at 501 Mose Sparta, TN 38583, USA
We may make changes or amendments to this Agreement at any time by posting the amendments on ProAirMedical.com. All changes to this Agreement shall automatically become effective.